[WORKS GREAT] DJGold is compatible with IBM & APPLE

What would you like to see on this website? How can we provide better service for you? Tell us here!

Moderator: Dave Miller

[WORKS GREAT] DJGold is compatible with IBM & APPLE

Postby jeaniec » Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:23 pm

It all works great. And I'm impressed 'cos I'm on a mac and there are so many sites that are not mac friendly. Even the new Gigbuilder version 3.0 was suddenly not compatible with my computer and I had to upload a different browser for some of it to work correctly. Can't use DJ Intelligence on my mac, either.
So, thanks for making this compatible with an imac 9.2 on IE!
Jeanie
DJGenie
jeaniec

Re: BETA Progress -- Updated 2004-08-02

Postby CJ Greiner » Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:23 am

Hi Jeanie!

Thanks for checking everything out. And yes -- I'm trying to program it so that everything is performed at the server, and it shouldn't matter what browser or computer is used by the client.

However... who knows what little quirks there are in all the different browsers and computers -- if you happen to see anything in the future that looks odd or doesn't work right, please let me know!

-----------
If you have any suggestions for improvement, please add your comments to one of the posts in this forum if your suggestion is similar to someone else's. If you have a new or different suggestion, then please feel free to start a new topic so that others can read your suggestion and comment on it too.

Thanks for your help with the BETA testing! :yeah:
>> CJ Greiner
Website Administrator

www.SmithfieldEntertainment.com
www.SilverStarDJs.com
CJ Greiner
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Member Suggestions