Registration Process Works Great!

What would you like to see on this website? How can we provide better service for you? Tell us here!

Moderator: Dave Miller

Registration Process Works Great!

Postby Doug Fairbanks » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:57 pm

I just completed the member registration process. It went smoothly and I expereinced no problems. Directions were clear and concise. I filled this out from my day job on a pc using Windows 2000Pro with a Mozilla Firefox 0.9.1 web browser. Looks great from this end. Thanks CJ for letting me take part!
Doug Fairbanks
Doug Fairbanks

Re: Registration Process

Postby CJ Greiner » Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:16 pm

Thanks Doug.

Hopefully everyone can register as easily as you did.
It's also nice to know that things work well on browsers other than the standard "ie" and "netscape".

Feel free to let me know what might make it easier, and also what features could use a little "tweaking" to improve the website in any way.

:wave:
>> CJ Greiner
Website Administrator

www.SmithfieldEntertainment.com
www.SilverStarDJs.com
CJ Greiner
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postby Jem-star » Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:13 pm

I agree. This is probably the neatest, coolest, almost flawless interface I have ever seen & used. I don't know...Maybe I'm just in a good mood...Nope...My wife is yelling at me to get off the computer on a Sunday...It's definitely a good site!
Jem-star

Postby CJ Greiner » Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:45 pm

jem-star wrote:I agree. This is probably the neatest, coolest, almost flawless interface I have ever seen & used. I don't know...Maybe I'm just in a good mood...Nope...My wife is yelling at me to get off the computer on a Sunday...It's definitely a good site!

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

Yep... my wife wants me to take her to the movies instead of doing any more programming. Hmmm... guess I'd better go take care of that!

Thanks for the compliment! I've spent SO MANY hours working on this project.
You also said "almost flawless"... I'm aiming for flawless! Please be sure to post suggestions for improvements in this forum (try to start a different topic for each different suggestion). That way I'll have a way of remembering everything so I can "get it done"!

8)
>> CJ Greiner
Website Administrator

www.SilverStarDJs.com
CJ Greiner
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postby Jem-star » Sun Jul 18, 2004 6:18 pm

Buddy, if your wife is anything like mine, you may NEVER get it done!
Let's just hope that you have just as much skillz getting the brides to the site as you do in the programming department. :lol:
Jem-star

Postby CJ Greiner » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:33 pm

Phew... just made it back from the movies! Thank goodness my wife let me pick what we watched!

As far as getting the clients here... well, DJGold has actually had "thousands" of pages available to search engines listing all US zipcodes, and all US cities/states.

Up until now, those pages haven't had too much "meat" for the search engines to chew on... but now as soon a the first phase of BETA testing is complete and we get more DJ's to sign up, there will be plenty of listings available for Brides and other clients to find exactly what they're looking for.
>> CJ Greiner
Website Administrator

www.SilverStarDJs.com
CJ Greiner
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Registration Process Works Great!

Postby CJ Greiner » Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:50 am

Well... we're starting to invite more and more DJ's to participate in the BETA testing.

We started with about 10, then 20.... now it's up over 200 (as of 9/9/2004) and the list keeps growing.

We've had a few good suggestions in the "suggestions" forum, and we've fixed all the bugs that have been reported so far.

-------
Thanks for helping out with everything so far guys!
Now we need to really start passing the word, as well as start some informative and interesting topics in the forums here.

:idea: 8) :!:

(jem-star - my wife has been pretty forgiving so far... we'll see how long that lasts! :D )
>> CJ Greiner
Website Administrator

www.SilverStarDJs.com
CJ Greiner
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Member Suggestions