a good chat program to use to talk live to other dj's with

What would you like to see on this website? How can we provide better service for you? Tell us here!

Moderator: Dave Miller

a good chat program to use to talk live to other dj's with

Postby DJ-JAMES » Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:46 am

there is a chat program you have not listed, like yahoo but a lot better it is called Paltalk i use it all the time over all other im's out there it uses a mic. and as we all know all DJ's need to talk. will you please add it to the programs to contact even other DJ's with it to. try it out and to get the program go to

:arrow: http://www.Paltalk.com
see you on there
DJ-JAMES

Re: a good chat program to use to talk live to other dj's wi

Postby CJ Greiner » Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:04 am

Hi DJ-James,

That looks like a really cool program. It's not as easy as just adding an image and a link...

When you see those images at the bottom of a profile, it actually activates the program on the user's computer and searches for the username of the person who's profile had the link in it.

I looked at the website, but I couldn't find any information about the possibility of using a URL or a link like the other services do. This doesn't mean the possibility doesn't exist... I just haven't found the info yet.

It also means completely rewriting the registration page validation and profile display programs to display the new information.

If you and others really think that this will be useful, I'll certainly look at adding it -- if the program has a URL/link that will activate it and someone finds out what that is.
>> CJ Greiner
Website Administrator

www.SmithfieldEntertainment.com
www.SilverStarDJs.com
CJ Greiner
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Member Suggestions