Anyone alive?

General Discussion for DJ's on topics not directly related to the other DJ forums

Moderator: Dave Miller

Anyone alive?

Postby Robert » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:49 am

So little talk here. So what's up everyone, are you having a great year? Any new things you're doing to keep your DJ business running strong. Let's get some chat going.
Music De-Lite ... A Fun and Highly Experienced Puget Sound Party DJ & Wedding DJ Service. Check us out, we may have your date open?

http://www.musicdelitedj.com
Robert

Re: Anyone alive?

Postby TheBartman47 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:52 am

I haven't been on this site in years. Got to thinking about it recently and decided to see what's up. Looks like not much activity now. Still some great tips in the old threads. Maybe everything has now been covered so nothing new left to talk about.
Bartman Audio Production
http://www.bartmanaudio.com
TheBartman47
Senior Gold Member
Senior Gold Member

Postby djwak59 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:58 pm

Hello whoever's still on here !

I feel the same way about this site. Don't know what happened along the way, I used to get all kinds of help here. Then all of a sudden.....all there was were ads for somebody's lighting and sound business and how they just wired up a church somewhere. Don't get me wrong, good for them, but not so good for anyone else it seems.

There IS alot of valuable info on the older threads that can still be useful to people.

My own personal theory ? And this is just MY thought. I think alot of us have gotten older ( it DOES happen ya know ), and may not be into the business like we used to be. Maybe we retired from it, maybe we got younger guys to take over the reigns, or for declining health reasons. Maybe some of us, like myself, DJ'd on the side and had other jobs that suddenly took up more time. IDK.

Anyone reading who might have some thoughts on this ????
djwak59

Postby LYoung116 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:31 pm

I just found an old email about a topic from 2008! Now I am on DJ Idea Sharing on Facebook, and communicate that way. Much easier and faster! :thumbsup:
Young-At-Heart DJs
LYoung116

Return to General Discussion