Hitachi CP-X3021WN Video / Monogram Projector 3200 lumens!

General Discussion for DJ's on topics not directly related to the other DJ forums

Moderator: Dave Miller

Hitachi CP-X3021WN Video / Monogram Projector 3200 lumens!

Postby Robert » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:47 am

Hitachi CP-X3021WN, wha tis is your thought on this unit. I'm thinking of buying a pair for displaying dual monograms and dual slide show setups at events. I currently use the Dell MP-2400 which works great but wondering if the Hitachi may be a step up for interestingly half the price I paid for the Dells a few years ago. Just want to replace what I have before it goes out.

With the USB input, I imagine I can make a Monogram and Slide Show on my computer, leave the computer at home, and just use the USB stick(s) for displaying a monogram or video slide show. Less cutter, same result is what I'm hoping for.
Music De-Lite ... A Fun and Highly Experienced Puget Sound Party DJ & Wedding DJ Service. Check us out, we may have your date open?

http://www.musicdelitedj.com
Robert

Re: Hitachi CP-X3021WN Video / Monogram Projector 3200 lumen

Postby CJ Greiner » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:10 pm

3200 lumens... now you're getting up there!

I've always heard that actual pars are better than projectors... but if that projector can really provide a true black where you don't want the image showing, it just might do the trick.
>> CJ Greiner
Website Administrator

www.SmithfieldEntertainment.com
www.SilverStarDJs.com
CJ Greiner
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to General Discussion