Busy week

General Discussion for DJ's on topics not directly related to the other DJ forums

Moderator: Dave Miller

Busy week

Postby BillESC » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:46 pm

Today, I was working at the Lancaster Players Theatre. I delivered about 5K in new gear and ran nearly a thousand feet of new distribution cable. Took an hour and a half off in the middle of the day to run my Rotary Clubs weekly meeting, I'm president this year.

Tomorrow I've got a service call at the Hope & Glory Inn, a bed and breakfast inn that's in the top ten world wide. The sound system for the main building took a dump (I didn't install it.)

Friday I'm back at the Lancaster Players Theatre to finish up the up-grade.

Saturday I'm off to Christ Church School to see what's wrong with their food court sound system (that I didn't install.)

During this week, I've also shipped a UV system to a college in the country's heartland, designed and quoted a sound system for a 7 block downtown retail area, shipped a truss system to Puerto Rico and shipped the last bits of a schools new 10K sound system. Oh, and several custom gobos.

I know I'm forgetting things but I'm tired and it's only the middle of the week.

Things are pretty much normal here in VA.
Thanks,

Bill - ESC

Innovative production assistance since 1973
804-435-6858
info@entsyscorp.com
www.entsyscorp.com
BillESC
Gold Premium Member
Gold Premium Member

Re: Busy week

Postby CJ Greiner » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:46 am

Wow... you're making me feel like a slacker! Good job - get some rest - you deserve it!
>> CJ Greiner
Website Administrator

www.SmithfieldEntertainment.com
www.SilverStarDJs.com
CJ Greiner
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Busy week

Postby Robert » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:19 pm

Had three weddings myself this week. Thursday, Friday and Satruday. I must be lucky. Other local vendors are telling me this time of the year is dead for them. 2 more weddings next week and a sock hop and the week after a mitzvah and college dance. But Feb/Mar looks much lighter. Summer 2012 is sizzlin!
Music De-Lite ... A Fun and Highly Experienced Puget Sound Party DJ & Wedding DJ Service. Check us out, we may have your date open?

http://www.musicdelitedj.com
Robert

Return to General Discussion