So many lasers, what's the best floor filler for $300 or les

General Discussion for DJ's on topics not directly related to the other DJ forums

Moderator: Dave Miller

So many lasers, what's the best floor filler for $300 or les

Postby Robert » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:40 pm

So many lasers, what's the best floor filler for $300 or less?

Suggest some that are great for a wedding or party, bright and can fill a dancefloor with just one.

I already have all three of the micro galaxian, star, gobo stuff by ADJ. Is the Chauvet $100 stuff different nor any ?
Music De-Lite ... A Fun and Highly Experienced Puget Sound Party DJ & Wedding DJ Service. Check us out, we may have your date open?

http://www.musicdelitedj.com
Robert

Re: So many lasers, what's the best floor filler for $300 or

Postby CJ Greiner » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:51 pm

I think I'd go with the slightly more expensive stuff if I were getting into lasers. One or two of them can fill an entire room with effects. I'd choose one for the "galaxy/stars" effect, and the other would be a truss-mounted one that created an above-the-crowd effect in fog/haze, as well as images on the back walls. Multi-color lasers are more expensive, but you only need one or two to have a full show.
>> CJ Greiner
Website Administrator

www.SmithfieldEntertainment.com
www.SilverStarDJs.com
CJ Greiner
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: So many lasers, what's the best floor filler for $300 or

Postby Robert » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:50 pm

I have all of the micro stuff now looking for the next step up that's modrate in price but great in effect, without fog.
Music De-Lite ... A Fun and Highly Experienced Puget Sound Party DJ & Wedding DJ Service. Check us out, we may have your date open?

http://www.musicdelitedj.com
Robert

Return to General Discussion