Need Birthday Party Ideas/Suggestions

Music and videos are the livelihood of the Professional Mobile DJ -- make sure you have the latest and greatest for your next event.

Moderator: Dave Miller

Need Birthday Party Ideas/Suggestions

Postby mickey j » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:19 pm

Hi All,
I've incorporated different "bits" or games at b-day parties for years but haven't done anything new or different for awhile. Was wondering what kinda things everybody does. Its for a person in their 30s (a 10/10/10 party). Any ideas would be appreciated. Doesn't have to be b-day oriented, just some new interactive games/bits/dances for any age group would be great. If there is any interest, I'll share some things I have done as well in a followup post. Thanks
Mickey J
mickey j

Party Games: The Balloon Relay

Postby CJ Greiner » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:17 pm

The Balloon Relay

Blow up some balloons ahead of time, then get three groups of women of about 5 or 6 per group. Line up the groups at one end of the dance floor. Directly across from each group, place an empty chair. When the music starts, the object is to race across the dance floor, place the balloon on the chair, and sit on it until it pops. Once it pops they can race back to their group and the next person on their team is allowed to leave.

This version can really be spiced up when you ask three men in the audience to sit on each chair! This variation is a lot of laughs... but watch out for the guys who might help pop the balloons when you're not looking.

:yeah:
>> CJ Greiner
Website Administrator

www.SmithfieldEntertainment.com
www.SilverStarDJs.com
CJ Greiner
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Need Birthday Party Ideas/Suggestions

Postby mickey j » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:14 pm

Thanks, this is new to me & sounds great, I'll give it a try and let you know how it went over. KEEP 'EM COMING
Mickey J
mickey j

Return to Music & Videos