DJ Directory

Advertising, promotion and financial management for your Pro Mobile DJ Business.

Moderator: Dave Miller

DJ Directory

Postby discjockeyservice » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Hi Guys,

I started a website a few months ago and am now getting it going, at http://discjockeyservice.org

Many of you here are quite SEO savvy, especially the Sacramento No Cheese guy (sorry, can't remember your name at the moment!) and I know the site has no page rank yet or anything, but that could change in the future, and another backlink never hurts.

What I'm asking for are written articles about anything DJ related that will appeal to your customers and people who may never have hired a DJ before. I'm not looking for a 400 word ad about why you're the best, but something that really provides real information of value. In return, you get up to 100 words to showcase, with a business overview, address, service areas, logo,photo etc.

Articles can be about anything relevant and interesting.... why last weeks gig went perfect, why last night's gig sucked, how a wedding planner and dj working together can achieve success, what kinds of venues are good, horror stories, success stories, whatever you want. You can obviously talk yourself up, but like I said, a page full of ad copy won't fly.

If you're into it, send me your article at admin [ at ] discjockeyservice.org

If you'd rather just get entered into the directory, you can submit at the http://www.discjockeyservice.org/get-listed-in-our-directory/, though I will require a link back from your site.

Cheers,

Ross
discjockeyservice

Re: DJ Directory

Postby CJ Greiner » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:32 pm

There are a few DJs here that are VERY into SEO... and may appreciate your website.

I did notice lots of Google Ads, and the Wedding Guides aren't free - they all use poorly-formatted pages to sell ebooks. But... perhaps some will still find benefit in listing in your directory.
>> CJ Greiner
Website Administrator

www.SmithfieldEntertainment.com
www.SilverStarDJs.com
CJ Greiner
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to DJ Business Management, Marketing & Sales