Upselling!

Many DJ's are "switching up" to computers as the new way to DJ. They provide near-instant access to large song lists and can be integrated to control video and DMX lighting.

Moderator: Dave Miller

Re: Upselling!

Postby rdemera » Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:11 pm

My upsell is as follows:
For $300 I will take pictures, download them on the computer and then project them on a 4' x 6' screeen. At the end of the evening, I burn all the pictures that I have taken on a CD and give them the CD free of charge.

For $500 I will create a slide show. This slide show will have pictures of them from the time they were born up to the present. The slide show will be up and running during cocktail hour or during dinner. All other times I will be taking pictures and showing them as stated on paragraph before.

Some couples have gone out of their way and scan the photos for me, burned them on a CD and send them for me to create the slide show. I still charge them the same.
rdemera

Re: Upselling!

Postby Xtreme Productions » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:41 pm

I record the toasts whether they want it or not. I then send it to them as a demo with a beep in the audio every 5 seconds and at the end I tell them how they can purchase the "real version". I also do this with video interviewing (do it-send 'em a copy with watermark). I am offering (but no one has added it) a cd of their special dance songs.
Xtreme Productions

Postby Digital Scott » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:36 am

I try not to up sell. everything is in my package and I have 1 price...
Digital Scott
Gold Circle Member
Gold Circle Member

Previous

Return to Digital DJ's - Computer Audio, Video & Lighting